How To Apply
Windham School District has partnered with PowerSchool and has started the transition to accept applications electronically. At this time, when an applicant clicks on a position eligible for an electronic application, they will be automatically directed to the Applicant Tracking Program to review the position information and start the electronic application process.
- The only information to be considered for this position will be in the application packet you submit.
- Resumes will not be accepted in lieu of applications.
Please be aware that the following documents are required before the selection process can be completed (may not be required for inside applicants):
- Service records
- Official college transcripts
- Accreditation forms
Please contact the Human Resources Department at 936-291-5324 for additional information concerning job opportunities.
- For school locations, please visit our Regions Page .
- For downloading instructions, visit the Web Resources Page .
- For positions' information, visit the Job Openings page.
|Required documentation to apply for Substitute Teacher and Short Course Instructor positions:|
Additional Offender Information (PDF) (Word Template)
Statement of Qualifications (SOQ) Complete a separate SOQ for each course